Introductions~

Just a simple thread to say hi and, as the title says, have a quick introduction.

I’m Elihir. When I have the time, I like to write short stories and the occasional fan fic.

1 Like

@Elihir hi man. I’m hyper92. I loved the stories on the old site, it was one of my favorite parts about it. Looking forward to reading yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Katimus, and I do fanart and fanfic, along with my own original story on the side! I mostly main Final Fantasy and Xeno series. I’m glad to see things spinning back up! <3

1 Like

Hey~~ I’m Jake, also known as: bro/brocococonut. I’m the lead dev on the Y!gallery 2.0 project and am unfortunately not much of an artist. I do dabble in 3D and the occasional vector graphic work, but yeah.

My favourite game series is Kingdom Hearts (The Legend of Zelda is a close second).
If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me either on Discord or with a PM on here :slight_smile:
You can reach me either at this username, or the generic @admin account :blush:

Hi!! I’m Addrik, I currently am a manager at a bookstore and I am fond of old clunky Sci Fi shows/movies (Blake’s 7, Tomorrow People, Space: 1999, old Doctor Who, etc). My favorite game overall is Fable: the Lost Chapter, though I tend to spend more time on phone apps. I was fond of the old site and am looking forward to the debut of y!g 2.0!

1 Like

Ayo, I’m Toumato (formelly known as ghostsss on Y!gal)
I like to draw bois
I will look forward for the new site develop

2 Likes

hi there… name’s lemming, and i’m more of a watcher than an artist… i like scribbling around, but it’s not good enough yet to be uploaded for everyone to see xD hope the new y!gal will be just as good (or maybe better?) as the old one was, and i’m really looking forward to it and all the art :smiley:

1 Like

Hi!
Well, I’m Jess. Sometimes I draw fanart but my main interest is my own stories and characters.
I’m also not really interested in yaoi as it is as years ago when I first came to Y!G, I appreciate any kind of relationships - so occasionally I still draw MxM too. I hope my gallery won’t look too deserted.

1 Like

Hi there!

Zanrath here. also a fan from the old site but under a different name.

Been following a lot of artists that I came across from the old site, and really excited to see everyone potentially come back in the near future.

1 Like

Elikal here, I am still around. Ready to upload my old and cool new pictures! :smiley:

1 Like

Hiya! Tis I, trulywicked! I was on the old site and I miss it so so very much! Looking forward to y!gal coming back to life.

2 Likes

Hi, this is Ookami Kasumi.
– I’m a writer and host of one of the Y-Gallery writing tips clubs: The Storyteller’s Toolbox.

I look forward to supporting the writers of the new Y-Gallery.

2 Likes

I’m General-RADIX; I wasn’t a member of the old site but I’m looking forward to joining y!gallery 2.0.

Among other things, I draw lots of Marathon-related stuff. I hope that y’all will enjoy looking at it.

2 Likes

Hello! Joko here.

I found Y!gallery when it was down already. I was following a link to a fic and yeah. Anyway, I’m more of a reader than a writer. So, looking forward to future stories on Y!gal 2.0!

1 Like

Hey all, I’m jerjer1971. I have been a member of the old forum since it began years ago and can’t wait to see all the great content and meet so many great users as I have in the past. Thanks for inviting me.

1 Like

Hi I’m Sero and an old member on here but with different username.
I draw art and make BL webcomic.
Looking forward to see the new site <3

I’m ToonMissy, went by the same name on the old Y!gallery. I mostly did writing and a small bit of art that unfortunately has disappeared from the old computer it was all on and my tablet pen died. Can’t wait when everything has been set up and people old and new return to the site.

Hi, I’m Pax. I used to be Kachi on the old Y!G. I used to draw pre-AC3 Assassin’s Creed fanart, the occasional Marathon chibi and my original characters, and do a little 3D stuff; these days I usually write dumbass stories.Still really miss the site and admiring everyone’s work and looking forward to its return.

Hi all I’m bluenikki! I posted a fair amount of my artwork on the old site, and I look forward to the continuing revival of the new one!

“Wave” Same name as before, hope everything goes well :slight_smile: